The South Texas Theatre Audition provides colleges and schools the opportunity to scout exceptional talent from the Rio Grande Valley region of Texas.
If you are interested in attending in 2017, please contact Jaclyn Benavidez at email@example.com or (956) 984-9190.
Things to Know
- STTA is free. There is no registration/audition fee to attend.
- Participating colleges or schools will receive a digital download and roster of event participant’s photos and resumes 3-days prior to the event.
- We have planned this event as a seamless extension of the “Texas Swing.” The Rio Grande Valley is approximately 3 hours south of San Antonio. Event timing allows recruiters to fly-in or drive from San Antonio auditions (taking place on Monday) and catch an evening flight out of regional airports (McAllen or Harlingen) on Tuesday.
- Lunch boxes will be provided for all Colleges/Schools representatives from 11:30-1 PM.
- This event is a recruitment event. Participants must make a formal application to colleges and schools before receiving an offer of admission or scholarship. College and schools may not make financial offers at this event but are encouraged to communicate with participants regarding these opportunities after the event.